SAF 2015: Make it Work

When I'm making cards I can be a little indecisive...What size stripes? Does this sentiment look better horizontal or diagonal? Where should I tie the bow?....I'm sure you've got the idea now.  I drive my family crazy! When I made a card yesterday these were some of the thoughts that went through my mind so I decided to make a version of that card using the different options.
The stripes have doubled in size, the sentiment is horizontal and the bow tied higher up. Can't decide which version I like best...I think it's this one! (See terribly indecisive) This was yesterdays:


Love
Victoria

Comments

  1. I like them both! So I will be of no help to you. I love the stripes and those flowers together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win! I like both cards but do like the second one better. Great job on the re-do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment