Make it Monday # 313 - Mask & Stack

After watching Betsy's MIM challenge this week I turned to Cutting Garden. I started die cutting masks one at a time then remembered her tip to die cut several!
It's been snowing all day and it's freezing cold outside so I can't wait to put on the wood burning stove this evening. I've been reading Why We Sleep:The new science of sleep and dreams by Matthew Walker. I've been finding it really educational. I will sit by the fire and read some more...

Best wishes
Victoria

Comments

  1. Your choice of colors for the cutting garden blooms and the beautiful color blending on the panel make your card stand out! Great design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color masked and stacked flower garden! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! love the cutting garden blooms!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment