MAKE IT MONDAY #274: PATTERN PLAY WITH DIE CUT SILHOUETTES

Unable to resist this week's challenge with Lexi Daly I made my Valentine's cards using the Shakers and Sprinkles patterned paper...
 My son's favourite colour is green
 My daughter loves blue and black but I like to ignore the black part!
My husband loves blue and by die cutting the flamingo on the reverse of the paper I was able to make a lovey dovey couple! I'm hopefully going to be moving house soon so should be organising but it's much more fun to make cards and I think my family would miss my handmade Valentine's.

Best wishes
Victoria


Comments

  1. This is so clever - very simple. I love the patterns and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all so cute - but i especially love the lovey dovey flamingos!! also, i could live off of these papers. thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fantastic job. Love the papers that you selected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright sunny cards...love the color combos and your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set of cards. Love that patterned paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the color. The flamingos are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little note cards! beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment