Papertrey Ink Natural Beauties

It was a year ago that I placed my first PTI order incentivised by the limited edition free stamp set. Now I love their products so much there was no hesitation to place an order on the annual stamp-a-faire day to qualify for the Natural Beauties stamp set. I love the card I made:

The background is like Betsy Veldman's and I then used a die-cut frame for the sentiment. This is a great 2 step stamping set.

Thanks for looking. Have a wonderful day!

Supplies used:
cardstock: A2 Aqua Mist base, Vintage Cream, Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: PTI Natural Beauties
Inks: PTI Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, DI Spiced Marmalade, JB cough syrup (for the yellow flowers) PTI simply chartreuse (for the leaves) PTI Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores and JB spice tin (for the blue flowers) PTI Raspberry Fizz and Hisbiscus Burst (for the pink flowers) PTI Fine Linen (for the tiny flowers)
Ribbon: Paperchase
Button and button twine from PTI
Dies: PTI Mat Stack 4, Spellbinders Nestablities Classic Scalloped Circles

Comments

  1. Super bright colours and I love your background stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment